Benefits of Chiropractic
Chiropractic may help a large range of conditions. Even some that you may not expect!
Chiropractic has been proven to help with:
- • Cervicogenic headache (headache arising from the neck)
- • Joint pain including hip and knee pain
- • Muscle spasms
- • Acute and chronic backache (not arising from injury or accident)
- • Neck pain
- • Frozen shoulder, shoulder or elbow pain arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions related to the spine
- • Tension and ability to relax (through lifestyle advice)
Chiropractic may help with:
- • Shoulder, elbow and wrist problems
- • Hip, knee and ankle pain
- • Better overall function of muscles, organs and glands
- • Improved coordination and strength
- • Increased energy
- • Stronger immune system (less colds and flu)
- • Better posture
- • Less spinal degeneration
If there is something that has been bothering you or a family member, please contact us for more information as to whether chiropractic may help.
Is Chiropractic safe?
Yes. Chiropractic care is very safe when performed by a registered Chiropractor. A thorough examination is essential for the Chiropractor to diagnose your condition and assess your needs. They will only adjust you if is appropriate to do so. If the Chiropractor believes your case is outside his/her scope of practice they will refer you to the appropriate medical professional.
What is the popping sound?
When you are adjusted, dependent on the technique used, you may hear a popping sound. The popping sound is simply a release of gas when the joint is moved like popping your knuckle. It is NOT the bones cracking!